Sign in to follow this  
bulletninja

Video camera effect?

i watched this one movie form dslecxi.com it was so good!, i want to know how he got the camera to shake as if someone was holding it?

can anyone help me out?

I'm not sure but isn't that an effect in the editing suite he used ? I would probably look at what is used to edit the movies, it may be better than the normal Windows Movie maker although last time I edited I was using Adobe Premiere...

i would like to know this too.

also the ability to move with the camera.. he moves it so easy, as if the mouse could do all the work and no keys were involved.

Maybe he used the joystick or the trackIR wow_o.gif

, no? (havn't tryed it yet)

edit: typo

i can confrim he doesnt use Pinnacle, Ulead, and im 75% sure he doesnt use Vegas (not too good with vegas, maybe you can?)

someone should go to his site and try to find his email.

(i cant be bothered lol)

Well a tip would be to use a soldier and zoom in via his optics and remove the iron sights and then you can walk and aim at things whilst recording - was used in OFP by Kenwort quite often.

Plus it looks very similar to what was seen in the video your talking about so chances are its probably the same.

i asked that question too a long time ago, he just said "shake the mouse" without further explication. prolly as passenger in a Littlebird, that's all i could guess. Vegas hasn't such an Video FX and there's is no air vehicle without somethink in the way except the lb and the cam scripts haven't got such a feature

guerilla @ June 04 2007,12:29)]i asked that question too a long time ago, he just said "shake the mouse" without further explication. prolly as passenger in a Littlebird, that's all i could guess. Vegas hasn't such an Video FX and there's is no air vehicle without somethink in the way except the lb and the cam scripts haven't got such a feature

i tryed to "shake" mouse but i only have the option to go foward and back.. and its not changable in controls.. so that option is not valid, in my opinion because i already tryed it and not worked

guerilla @ June 04 2007,13:29)]i asked that question too a long time ago, he just said "shake the mouse" without further explication. prolly as passenger in a Littlebird, that's all i could guess. Vegas hasn't such an Video FX and there's is no air vehicle without somethink in the way except the lb and the cam scripts haven't got such a feature

Actually Vegas 6.0 does have that effect. It's not too hard to do.

i didn't mean sheak while the camera.sqs is activ, just as normal player. what is the name of the fx in vegas or how to activate this "shake n bake" ?