Sign in to follow this  
Sandman

The Olympic Hockey Tournament!

Guest Scooby

Finland does not need some 2nd class tournaments to prove to ourselfs that we are still number 1 country in ice-hockey. We have won medal in every tournament for 4 years before this.

One thing I would like to change are US and Canadian referees. If they are professional as they claim they should have guts to have clear line what is allowed and what is not and give more penalties if required.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Gorgi Knootewoot @ Feb. 22 2002,08:42)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">But now i think Finland will win<span id='postcolor'>

Fat chance of that...expecially since they not are in the tournament anymore...

You really got this one covered, huh? tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Sandman @ Feb. 22 2002,10:38)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Fat chance of that...expecially since they not are in the tournament anymore...<span id='postcolor'>

There is a very small chance that everyone except the Finnish team are disqualified. wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Sandman @ Feb. 22 2002,09:38)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Gorgi Knootewoot @ Feb. 22 2002,08:42)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">But now i think Finland will win<span id='postcolor'>

Fat chance of that...expecially since they not are in the tournament anymore...

You really got this one covered, huh?  tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Whoops, well crap on this.

I never look at the olympics, so i idn't know. In fact, i was just guessing that Holland din't play smile.gif

I never look at sports, i rather do it myself