Sign in to follow this  
Hit_Sqd_Ack

NEWS ALERT for anyone living in Sahrani!http://i20

I really need something like this for my CQB/Team Survival Maps...... SWAT (US/BLUFOR) vs Bad guys (terrorist, OPFOR) and possibly another one for 8v8v8 wink_o.gif or even another one for 8v8v8v8

It looks like there was a sale on yellow and blue ties at tie world. biggrin_o.gif

Blood texes? You cant have gunfights with bank robbers without blood texes!

@Unleashed2k - You've seen my SWAT Units right?

@CanadianTerror - Actually they wen't over to Abs house and stole his yellow and blue tie collection. I was so burnt out by the end of the day I did not have the energy to put in the colered shirts and ties. Today I will be taking care of that as well as the shoes, cufflinks, etc...

I want to make these guys real GQ, "HEAT" type guys if you ever saw that movie.

-Ack

Load up Ack, we need to start chewing gum and kicking arse, no name taking inbetween. tounge2.gif

they look pretty handsome biggrin_o.gif

wouldnt mind bein robbed by them hehehe

Yes I have seen your swat units, and I love them...

Only downside is I wish it was more then just the two different units (like different rankings, different looks, etc..) because if I did 8v8....8 on one side would have all of them looking the same, or just 4 and 4 (four with the one skin, four with the other)..with your other 8 being above..BUT they have different looks...

If you really want popularity, some al qaeda terrorist would be sweet.

@Unleashed2k

Just relax man, I have this all worked out. Here is a total unit listing of what I'm making. If you do not see something on my list that you want, please let me know. If anyone has any skills and would like to help me with this project please let me know. Thank you

- Ack

Good Guys:

Dallas Police Dept

SWAT Officer

SWAT Officer

Police Uniformed

Police Uniformed (Cpl)

Police Uniformed (Sgt)

Baylor EMT

Detective

Los Angelses County Sherffs Dept

Deputy Tactical

Deputy Tactical

Deputy Uniformed

Deputy Uniformed (Cpl)

Deputy Uniformed (Sgt)

Harbor-UCLA EMT

Detective

FBI / HRT

FBI Tactical

FBI Tactical

HRT Tactical

HRT Tactical

Agent Uniformed

Agent Uniformed (Cpl)

Agent Uniformed (Sgt)

Agent Medic

Special Agent

Arizona Border Patrol

Border Agent

Border Agent

Border Agent

Border EMT

ATF

ATF Tactical

ATF Tactical

ATF Uniformed

ATF Medic

Special Agent

Bad Guys:

Bank Robbers (10)

Red Necks with shotguns (10)

College Kids (10)

Gang Bangers (10)

Drug Dealer (5)

Street Person (5)

Crackhead (5)

Illegal Alien (10)

Coyote (3)

Drug Runner (2)

Drug Mule (2)Illegal Alien

GOOD work!

Would you mind also doing those bankrobbers without the mask. I need some security arround my house... wink_o.gif

I could try and acomadate you but one problem. The model calls to just one face, the anchormans face. So if it doesn't bother you that his face is just one texture then I can do it. I'm not sure how to make it random. All I have done is retextured his face with a mask and edit the p3d to call to my skimask.

"Does anyone know how to randomize the faces?"

they look nice, reminds me of the robbers in the Movie Heat with al pacino and robert de niro, one of my favourite movies, maan if i can get togheter a coop mission to sort of reenact the robbing bank and escape scenes in the movie in arma with correct music would be great inlove.gif maybe a mix between black shoes and brown shoes and if possible nike´s or whatever sports shoes would be great. and maybe a mix of black and brown leather glowes too.

btw whats a illegal alien is it a alien that runs around and kills people like in the alien movies? any chance of new screens of the new stuff? Btw these would really suit good togheter with your swat / fbi units thumbs-up.gif

Actually they wen't over to Abs house and stole his yellow and blue tie collection.

sad_o.gif I was wondering where all my yellow and blue ties went to.

wink_o.gif Great looking units, Ack! Looking forward to the finished units, and the mission you'll use these and the SWAT units in smile_o.gif

Abs

Updated pic of Bank Robbers and some other things I've made during the week.

- Ack