Sign in to follow this  
Mondi

PLEASE HELP !!!!!

I just made the biggest mistake of my life.

I wanted to delete a few addons, so i deleted them then went to launch the game (Resistance) Then it said couldn't find the Campaign. So i restored the addons and now the game wont work. I tried re-installing and it still says no campaign.

What can i do ?

Please Help Me !

You probably deleted the folder named "campaigns" either from your OFP or the "Res" folder.

Both campaigns are on your CDs, you can copy them from there into your installation folder.

See if you still have the campaigns folder where you have installed OFP to. If not create it again and then search for a folder named campaigns on your CDs. Then just copy the "1985.pbo" in the campaigns folder.

Same goes for the resistance campaign, just here the "resistance.pbo" must be in the "\Res\Campaigns" folder.

Hope that helps you.

Please I Really Want To Play Resistance. help.gif

Is that resistance.pbo at all in your campaigns folder?

With that i mean exactly in the folder that the error refers to?

As i have 2 folders called campaigns in my OFP.

1 is in the main OFP directory under this folder:

C:\Program Files\Codemasters\Operation Flashpoint\Campaigns

In that i have all kinds of custom campaigns etc.

And then there is the folder with the resistance campaign only under the following folder:

C:\Program Files\Codemasters\Operation Flashpoint\Res\Campaigns

So in this last folder i mention, do you have that resistance.pbo file only? And is that file this size: 64.610.304 bytes?

I have the resistance pbo and the file size is

Also it won't allow to click on campaign from the In-Game menu, on the original flashpoint.

Can we get a pic maybe of the folder the campaign file is in?

A pic can say a thousend words. A nice picture with teh folder open and the file in it. Plus the folder tree it is placed in. (Simple navigate to folder, make pic) wink_o.gif

It took a lot of messing about. But i got it sorted out. Thanks for the dedication to this topic smile_o.gif