Sign in to follow this  
Chip360

Helpz! 3d Editor trouble :o

Ok, so does anyone know how to get this 3d editor addon to work? Found on this page: ?Addon

It places a button in your escape key menu that says 3d editor but when I click it in preview mode of the editor it says something like, "you can not open this in MP"

Im confused... Mayb you guys can help

So seriously... No one has got this addon to work?huh.gif???

Guest RKSL-Rock

I take it you think this is like the VBS2 enhanced editor?

Its not.  All this does is add extra objects in the Mission Editor.  It just menas you have a few hundred more options in the "Empty" side category.

I take it you think this is like the VBS2 enhanced editor?

Its not.  All this does is add extra objects in the Mission Editor.  It just menas you have a few hundred more options in the "Empty" side category.

No no no,

That is the editor addon,

under that is the 3d editor,

and yes I got this to work, its pretty sweet and u can indeed edit in realitime in 3d... its not as easy as vbs 2 where you can click and drag but its still pretty damn simple and equally cool. Thankyou so much to bk1276 for your suggestion, that got it working biggrin_o.gif

I am o so greatful notworthy.gif

I would recommend anyone who creates/ edits maps to at least check this one out as its pretty neat smile_o.gif

Well thanks,

~Blake

I messed around with this a bit. But how can you place more than one object? Doesn't seem as though you can create a proper mission with this.