Sign in to follow this  
ChickenHawk

Do YoU HaVe AnY PeTs?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (nordin dk @ Feb. 15 2002,06:44)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">You think that's funny???  confused.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Yes I do...funny as fuck. biggrin.gif

dogs are stupid, they smell, and do bodily functions that are quite noticeable in when company is over by not just by the sound they make but by the smell. they also make disgusting noises when they lick them selves clean. cats on the other hand are much better pets, they dont bother you to take them outside ever couple of hours. they dont beg for scraps at the dinnertable. the dont annoy by rubbing up against you all the time for wanting attention.

summery:

cats just eat sleep and ocasionally go off to use the litter box and are capable of cleaning them selves without noise.

dogs on the other hand, eat, sleep in front of the door or in the middle of the hallway when its all dark and you trip over them, they fart, make rude noises when cleaning and are big time poop factories that require the need to go out side in the dead of winter when your wearing only your PJ's just about every hour, failure on this part resualts in the urinating on a christmas tree during Dec. whether the tree is real or not.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">fatfat.jpg

This is my pet-bunny. I have to snare him, otherwise he runs away. Lately he is very calm and doesn't eat much. It saves me money, so i don't complain.... confused.gif

Isn't he cute, i guess he's sleeping here<span id='postcolor'>

doest the lecture the moderators made on why they dont want dead things on the forum include this as well?

I hope so.

I am not crying over a dead rabbit, I understand the need to kill them (for nice rabbit stew, or to save your carrots)

...but to laugh at it...is sick.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Damage Inc @ Feb. 15 2002,23:56)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">He gets banned for posting an image of a dead animal tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

And that withouth warning smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (nordin dk @ Feb. 16 2002,00:29)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Wtf!

Damn editing chicken.

Snake did you force him to change the picture?<span id='postcolor'>

I did the changes. smile.gif