Sign in to follow this  
Wobble

what the hell??

i was just watching the skating race thing (dont know real name) and near the end the Korean guy falls down.. he gives his buddy a high 5.. then a few min later he suddenly acts hurt and the race is stopped... this is the second time this has happened tonight (that I know of)... how can you being ok enough to make a grin and give a high 5 and then suddenly.. you need a stretcher??

on a side note the team that was in the lead still won the re-do.. by almost 1/4 the length of the course.. but still.. it seems like the koren guy was just like.. "well I dont feel like sitting here for 15 more laps.. oohh ahh im hurt.. come get me".

yeah wobble for the first time i sat and watched taht speed skating only to hear the commentator mention that thru the practise sessions there has been many accidents involving mutalated arms and legs as other competitors run over the arms and legs of falling people.

What a sport, the way they skate with their arms tucked behind them, then negotiate them bends as they almost lie down horizontally to get round

One crazy cool sport same as luge well cool

Wobble - I imagine that after the adrenaline wears off, the pain kicks in...

The luge!!

Did you see that woman from Venezuela that fell off?

She must have been 120 kilos. Looked gigantic compared to the germans. smile.gif

But it did look nasty when she flew off.