Sign in to follow this  
EvEnLeaSe44

A10 Thunderbolt

well, i'm having some problems with changing the path of the model to go with the textures, so the new ones arnt released yet.

BTW, i will be releasing in my next version:

V1.4

BETA CHANGE LOG:

-Snow camo added

-Desert camo added

-New grey camo added

thats what is in the next release, witch is soon, i just have to figure out on changing the paths for the textures to show on the model.

If any one can help that would be greatful, so far hexediting has gotten me no were.

any news on next release want some skins and more cool stuff smile_o.gif

yes, heres the current status...

Desert textures - 99%

Snow Textures - 99%

New Grey Textures - 99%

Now, there all at 99% because i need some one in this community to help me to get the model to use these textures, ive tryed everything, and i still get an error when trying to use in game.

Now, there all at 99% because i need some one in this community to help me to get the model to use these textures, ive tryed everything, and i still get an error when trying to use in game.

Hi EvEnLeaSe44,

open the a10.p3d within a hexeditor and replace the original BIS texture path with your path.

There is just one secret: The pathname must be exactly of the same length as the original one!

For example:

replace ca\a10\data\a10_01_co.paa (25 chars)

with mya10\texures\a10_des.paa (also 25 chars)

And here's the result:

a10retexnl8.th.jpg

The thing is... there are alot of texture paths for the texture in the hex editor, should i replace them ALL?

The thing is... there are alot of texture paths for the texture in the hex editor, should i replace them ALL?

Yes, replace them all and it should work fine! There are 8 entries for the A10 main texture a10_01_co.paa and another 8 entries for the a10_02_co.paa for example.

By the way, im using the XVI32 hex editor for my tests, it has a comfortable "search and replace" function.

i'm having this topic closed because thanks to Lightman i will be releaseing my newly skinned a10s real soon.