Sign in to follow this  
Swatman

i got banned from like the only populated american

and there is no reason to keep people like me out. im just like any other gamer. i felt i had a right to TK the kid who got me stuck because i told him in the chat to move and he refused to move. after a minute and a half i decided his trolling was over and i tked him. that was the only time ive tked in this game on purpose or by accident. i havent done it any other time seeing as there is no reason. and i know i got hot headed and said some things, but many people do that when they get angry so i dont see how you can single people out.

This is why we have 3 Servers two for members and the public is a screening server to get people we know and trust.

Again Swat you were banned for your racist comments and racist names that you used in games. We dont ban anyone for an honest mistake!

And yes we are being a little aggressive if people don't hop on TS so we know the intention or that they are new we are reacting because it is such a huge problem, We are not paying for a server to put up with that crap or people who drop racist slurs, drop 200 ammo crates and just intentionally try to ruin other peoples good games.

The only people complaining are the offenders people who get on TS and who honestly try, love the server because we have zero tolerance for this crap