Sign in to follow this  
EaglePryde

Question about MP Coop

I would like to make a huge map for me and my friend with multiple missions and some decent spawn points.

But before i start such a big massive mission map i would like to know if it's possible to "save" during MP Coop Games.

Because if i can't, it would be useless to make a multi mission map that's more like a single campaign if i can't save during gameplay.

Does anyone know if it's possible and maybe how it is done if it's not allready enabled for Coop MP?

Its not possible to "save" it as such afaik, unless you keep one person on the server with the mission going so that other people can JIP later?

Its not possible to "save" it as such afaik, unless you keep one person on the server with the mission going so that other people can JIP later?

Thats sad and in this case it seems that i have do make single missions and tie them togehter to a bigger campagin or so.

Check Armaholic or the Evolution thread.

There's a script that make it possible to save data in MP.

You'll have to script your own save and load feature.

Check Armaholic or the Evolution thread.

There's a script that make it possible to save data in MP.

You'll have to script your own save and load feature.

But does'nt someone have to stay in the game to keep it going? I seem to remember someone editing some code that kept the level running when all players left, but not sure if it works?

But does'nt someone have to stay in the game to keep it going? I seem to remember someone editing some code that kept the level running when all players left, but not sure if it works?

If you use the persistent flag in your server.cfg, the level will continue running when all players leave.

If you use the persistent flag in your server.cfg, the level will continue running when all players leave.

Is there anything to stop public players joining in the meantime, or is it me just being silly because surely you can't unlock the server if no-ones on to unlock it? ...

Edit ... Password crazy_o.gif