Sign in to follow this  
JungleBudz

Unit In Trigger

What is the best way to make a certain unit (or two units in my specific case) to activate a trigger whenever it enters the trigger. For instance, I want a trigger to activate when two specific helo's enter the trigger area. Thanks.

Group them both to the trigger... biggrin.gif

What about:

Condition: HeliOne in thislist and HeliTwo in thislist

?

That should activate the trigger when both of the helis have entered the trigger area.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (InqWiper @ Feb. 13 2002,13:38)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">What about:

?

That should activate the trigger when both of the helis have entered the trigger area.<span id='postcolor'>

Like I said. Group them both to the trigger...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (MP @ Feb. 14 2002,13:27)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">What about:

?

That should activate the trigger when both of the helis have entered the trigger area.<span id='postcolor'>

Like I said. Group them both to the trigger...<span id='postcolor'>

The thing is, MP, I read your post and went "Huh?".

The other one actually says what to do.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (ConanOfOz @ Feb. 14 2002,03:24)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">What about:

?

Like I said. Group them both to the trigger...<span id='postcolor'>

The thing is, MP, I read your post and went "Huh?".

The other one actually says what to do.<span id='postcolor'>

Tell me what part of "Group them both to the trigger" don't you understand?

The guy asking the question may not understand HeliOne in thislist and HeliTwo in thislist so I gave him a "easy to understand", simplified answer.