Sign in to follow this  
MaxRiga

HIDE and SEEK ( Multiplayer only )

Everybody hello

there is little collection of five my missions me and my buddies are usually playing in arma. Most of the missions are coop and team style but there is one mission is very special.

It calls - HIDE and SEEK.

The main idea of the mission for the US is to stealthy invade Russian territory to cross it and come back to the start point. Russians have two mi17's and bunch of armours, patrols and squads. So, basically the players for Russian team are SEEKING while Americans are HIDING. There are no time limitation but there are other conditions for victory. Any way, have fun, you can download missions from here -

MaxRigaARMAv1

( all missions are beta versions but actually it has been tested many times alsready in multiplayer. it should be all good but I will update this missions later after some of us might find bugs )

ima try this now and check it out while iom on lunch break

ima try this now and check it out while iom on lunch break

any bugs u found? smile_o.gif

I went out of town for a few days, I can get on this afternoon tho.

say in about 3 hours mabey

Max, i actually played this mission with you, and I saw no bugs.

But i thought it was completely aweosme! =D

Max, i actually played this mission with you, and I saw no bugs.

But i thought it was completely aweosme! =D

he he

thx and hope to play with u again soon on d3dsh33p server wink_o.gif

but i've already found one bug and fix it.

ohhh my clan mates made a simular mission like this we call them escape and evade ours follow the lines of one party has to make it to a lz without being killed by the better armed and more numerous opfor

ohhh my clan mates made a simular mission like this we call them escape and evade ours follow the lines of one party has to make it to a lz without being killed by the better armed and more numerous opfor

First time I made "Hide and seek" in OFP. So the idea of that type of mission is not new one. Well, I hope to play ur version one day online with u too wink_o.gif

i gave this a blast last night on the clan server and the guys love it, the sector thing is a nice touch, one problem though was it was easy for the SLA to rush the US starting base in a chopper and watch the blufor leave the base over bridge

i gave this a blast last night on the clan server and the guys love it, the sector thing is a nice touch, one problem though was it was easy for the SLA to rush the US starting base in a chopper and watch the blufor leave the base over bridge

yes, bluefors/west guys must leave island as soon as possible smile_o.gif)) otherways they can be blocked on the island.

new version of this missions will be released after 1.07 out. no bugs in all missions were found any more. So, it should be nice to play now.

Wow, thats crazy!

I was just talking about this mission to my freinds today and telling them how awesome it was!.

Downloading now! =D!

thanks alot man, good work

Wow, thats crazy!

I was just talking about this mission to my freinds today and telling them how awesome it was!.

Downloading now! =D!

thanks alot man, good work

he he

that' great

I hope u've enjoyed playing it

i'm going to update finale release of this missions when 1.07 will come out

Will put this in our server somethink different to play with.

www.flashpointcharlies.co.uk

hey, that's cool, what is the server name?