Sign in to follow this  
BLSmith2112

Camera script only show on one user's pc?

I'm filming a scene in my film.. that would require me to make a camera script, but I want to experiment with human actors. However, when the game cuts to a cutscene, the 'actor' cannot control themselve's because there is a camera script going on. How could I make a camera script that runs on my PC but allows the 'actor' to continue driving/flying around without any camera/cutscene be displayed so he can still preform?

Thx smile_o.gif

Are you talking about making like a cut scene but retaining control of the unit?

Say Player 1 is filming using Camera.sqs to freely move the camera around. Say Player 2 needs to move his player around in order to act in the scene.

Example2: Say I have a scripted cutscene, ready to be recorded. I need a human actor to do something specific. However when executing "this exec "title1.sqs" camera script, the camera takes control of player 2 which disables his ability to freely move around.

I bet you put that script line into the initialization field of a unit.

You should try to execute the script only for the unit (on your computer only if you are the cameraman) that should have it. I am sure currently you execute it for all participants. There are scripting commands that can help you with this.