Sign in to follow this  
Shadow NX

Russian Federation reskins

i would agree, i never thought of these units as just another reskin. infact, out of all the new reskins out there these seem to be the finest IMO. i would like to see them released b/c i always wanted to replace the default BIS ones with these.

there just that cool to me. smile_o.gif

Shadow, I would say if you don't feel like continuing the project anymore to just release what you have because this looks to be very promising. I was really looking forward to these units personally, but if your heart is not in it, then there is nothing you can do about that. Thanks and I look forward to any future projects.

AH dont give up man. These reskins look great. it would be great to see em released

That's true shadow your skins are ***** awesome ,well if u dount want do realise the vehicles then pleas realise the russian infantry skins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! crazy_o.gifcrazy_o.gifcrazy_o.gif

welcome.gif

Pleas realise the ,VDV Troops 1, VDV Troops 2 and that KLMK camo troops, they are awesome  thumbs-up.gif

and that would be great if u can replace the normal opfor black boots with some original Russian infantry leather boots  tounge2.gif

Not sure if it is, got bit bored with the limits of reskinning and also i often see people moan about "just another reskin".

Havent seen Plasman posting lately and the other guy i send the vdv to work on didnt reply.

Plus the fact that i rarely can use my internet at home atm doesnt help much communication wise.

I keep you updated.

I'm still here, just waiting for the reskins of the other Russian troops fm your side to complete the addon (so far we only have the vehicles and crewmen). If you don't feel like finishing the reskin, maybe we can release the addon "as it is" (just vehicles and crewmen, no infantry). What do you think?

Ok good as i havent heard anything from the other guy that said he would help make them standalone.

I will send you the needed stuff as soon as im home mate and then i can try to fiddle some new normalmaps together.