Sign in to follow this  
caravaggio

YET ANOTHER ARMA PROB..!.......HELP..!

Since i installed v105 my framerate has plummeted,put settins to very low....carried on and patiently waited for 106 (the beta patch doesnt help either!wink_o.gif

Thought things couldnt get worse but the other nite Arma decided it didnt even want to launch!....just get "Arma has stopped working" tried reinstalls.....no joy......Help!

Vista OS

7900 gto

E6400 dual core

1 gig ram

Asus p5nesli motherboard

SEARCH FUNCTION!!!!!!!!!!

I have this problem too.  I think almost everyone with a dual core cpu has this problem.  It's very hard (for me), but be patient as I'm sure BIS is working on a solution.

And is the same reason my E6600 is sitting a box, staying single core till this is fixed.

Rainbow 6 vegas also is a butt with Dual Cores.

Annoyingly I'm playing supreme commander which really requires a Duo core so I'm stuck right now of use single core for most of my FPS games eg ARMA or switch over to my DUO for my RTS games but fook my FPS games!

People moan about vista compatability but DUO and AMD x2 cores have just as many issues with so many games right now it's insane.

I have an AMD fx 60 dual core and play GRAW, R6VEGAS, ArmA and have Zero problems with them, aside from coding or video card driver issues. It has been reported in the above game forums about Vista, which you both run, that is causing alot of problems in those games. Some games are not coding for dual core, but you guys know that. Oh, I still run XP.

I have an AMD fx 60 dual core and play GRAW, R6VEGAS, ArmA and have Zero problems with them, aside from coding or video card driver issues. It has been reported in the above game forums about Vista, which you both run, that is causing alot of problems in those games. Some games are not coding for dual core, but you guys know that. Oh, I still run XP.

ROW your lucky loads of people with AMD x2 or Intel Duos still have issues with GRAW and RB6.

WOW still can CTD with x2 or Duos as well, this should all be fixed by december but it is annoying.

Duo and Quads have just almost halved in price, but they are still a risk in XP or Vista for lots of games software.

Supremme Commander is leading the way (arguably the first game that NEEDS a X2 or DUO, even a OC'ed 64 4000 stumbles!wink_o.gif.

It would be nice for BIS to fix ARMA for x2 or Duo cores and also confirm Game 2 etc is for the new CPU's.

Oh I have problems with some of the games like graw and r6vegas doing their usual random crashes but I deal with it. What else can you do? At least BIS responds and releases patches not like UBI.

I had the same problem until I downgraded my GPU. Go figure.