Sign in to follow this  
zofo

Test Missions in God Mode ??

Is there a way to test missions with an immortal player ??

Well i wouldn't say this is god mode, but all enemy A.I units wont attack you even if you attack them...

For this to work, simply enter <table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">this setcaptive true in the init field on your unit.

This is what I use, along with setcaptive true in the players init field

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">

this addeventhandler ["hit", {_this select 0 setdamage 0}]; this addeventhandler ["dammaged", {_this select 0 setdamage 0}];this setCaptive true

Which makes player invincable as well as not being targetted

This is what I use, along with setcaptive true in the players init field

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">

this addeventhandler ["hit", {_this select 0 setdamage 0}]; this addeventhandler ["dammaged", {_this select 0 setdamage 0}];this setCaptive true

Which makes player invincable as well as not being targetted

Does this work in multiplayer against other players?

A head shot should still automatically kill instantly 90% of the time. In 1.05 the head shots are broken, and applied to the torso. This is to be fixed in the next patch though.

So, in 1.05, should work. In any other version, should work excepting head shots.