Sign in to follow this  
Hasha

How to make friends with girls? SOS!

<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>Sgt. BASTARD ? It's sound familiar name... Where I hear this name before ?? Maybe in battlefield ?? or ... hum ?? </span>

---

<span style='color:red'>tounge.gif Sorry Sarge !!!  tounge.gif I'm jokin' I'll need more post to have STARS.... wink.gif</span>

The majority of stars are remarkably similar in composition, having formed from the clouds of interstellar gas distributed throughout the galaxies. These clouds generally consist of the following materials:

* Hydrogen: 72-75%

* Helium: 23-26%

* All Other Elements: < 2%

The amounts of "other elements" can vary widely between stars, and are very sensitive to the local conditions in which the star was born.

More exotic stellar objects such as white dwarfs and neutron stars ? representing the last stages of a star's life ? have very different compositions. White dwarfs consist mostly of charged atoms of carbon and oxygen ? called ions ? in a seething cauldron of electrons, while neutron stars ? their incredible masses crushing electrons and protons together ? are composed primarily of a sea of superfluid, superconducting neutrons.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Maybe in battlefield <span id='postcolor'>

A game?

We called our Sgt in the army Sgt.Bastard,(behind he's back) because he WAS A BASTARD. OMG he was extremly retarded.

I choosed between this and Sgt.Lead storm. And you all know what I picked

Mwaahaahaa!

I know some stuff about girls! And you dont learn anything from making threads of this nature! I made one a while back, though not exactly like this one, it taught me pretty much nothing. But I'm gonna help anyway.

But heres what I learned from a recent attempt at a relationship...

1) Dont ask anyone about the girl (name, hobbies, etc.)

2) Dont write her notes if they are going to be over a page in length.

3) Dont try to comfort the girl when she's cheated on by her boyfriend that was four years older than her, because she probably wasnt "putting out". This shouldnt matter, cause you arent looking for only sex... OR ARE YOU?!?!?!?

4) Dont tell her that there are guys in the world that want a good strong relationship, and want to make her happy.

5) Dont talk about her to anyone, cause she'll find out

6) Dont get her flowers for ANY Holiday, because she doesnt want them.

7) Dont talk about her to her friends, and ask them what she would like for Valentines day. They'll tell her, even if they say they wont.

8) Dont try to be nice to her.

9) Dont try to just be friends, she really means "Get the fuck out of her, freak!" when she says that.

10) Dont try to hang out with the girl, inside or outside of school.

11) The girl wont want a relationship with you, but will try to get back with her ex-boyfriend. The one who cheated on her less than two months ago. The one who's four years older than her. The one who hurt her. Dont mention how bad she felt when she called her ex's cellphone and heard that other girls voice, cause it doesnt matter, she's going to think she messed up, and she's going to try to get with the guy again no matter what.

12) Being hung like a horse doesnt help get with girls apparently ( sad.gif )

And thats all I know... sad.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Aaron Kane @ Feb. 12 2002,23:24)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"> 12) Being hung like a horse doesnt help get with girls apparently ( sad.gif )<span id='postcolor'>

Gilding, Stallion or Mare - that could be the reason.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Aaron Kane @ Feb. 12 2002,22:24)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Mwaahaahaa!

I know some stuff about girls!  And you dont learn anything from making threads of this nature!  I made one a while back, though not exactly like this one, it taught me pretty much nothing.  But I'm gonna help anyway.

But heres what I learned from a recent attempt at a relationship...

1)  Dont ask anyone about the girl (name, hobbies, etc.)

2)  Dont write her notes if they are going to be over a page in length.

3)  Dont try to comfort the girl when she's cheated on by her boyfriend that was four years older than her, because she probably wasnt "putting out".  This shouldnt matter, cause you arent looking for only sex... OR ARE YOU?!?!?!?

4)  Dont tell her that there are guys in the world that want a good strong relationship, and want to make her happy.

5)  Dont talk about her to anyone, cause she'll find out

6)  Dont get her flowers for ANY Holiday, because she doesnt want them.

7)  Dont talk about her to her friends, and ask them what she would like for Valentines day.  They'll tell her, even if they say they wont.

8)  Dont try to be nice to her.

9)  Dont try to just be friends, she really means "Get the fuck out of her, freak!" when she says that.

10)  Dont try to hang out with the girl, inside or outside of school.

11)  The girl wont want a relationship with you, but will try to get back with her ex-boyfriend.  The one who cheated on her less than two months ago.  The one who's four years older than her.  The one who hurt her.  Dont mention how bad she felt when she called her ex's cellphone and heard that other girls voice, cause it doesnt matter, she's going to think she messed up, and she's going to try to get with the guy again no matter what.

12) Being hung like a horse doesnt help get with girls apparently ( sad.gif )

And thats all I know...   sad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

biggrin.gif

Here's what I learned with the passing of the years.

All women are bimbos, some for the long run some for the short term. Choose the short term; yeah, it's 150$ a pop, but at least these ones won't complain about your lan parties and about all the beer in the house... I was un-educated and chose the long term one... She sucks my wallet dry, won't do the dishes (Moderm women crap) her legs are now covered with more potholes than a canadian city street, (cellulite) she now makes Wobble's old avataar look sexy... and I can't even shake the carrot to let the pressure out cause she always chooses to pee while i'm in the shower. I says a cheap motel in the red light district and a short-term chick is the best bet to happiness.