Sign in to follow this  
KingBeast

�4 million quid robbery at heathrow

Robbers have got away with more than $6m in cash after a raid on a British Airways security vehicle at Heathrow Airport.

Police are hunting at least two men who held up a van in a supposedly secure area near Terminal Four, escaping in another vehicle which bore the livery of British Airways.

It is understood the money was flown into Heathrow on a jet from Bahrain and bound for New York's JFK Airport.

The theft of $6.5m (Å4.57m) happened in a secure area, beyond customs, at about 0630 GMT.

BBC News

Considering the past robberies, you'd think security would be tighter. I hope they had more than horse-mounted guards with batons this time...

I'm being sarcastic, jaxx took the pis out of britainn, which i suppose would give me the right to flame his country, but i wont.

Actually i prefer to call them huts. And lets not be vulgar, our huts are made from manure.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (KingBeast @ Feb. 11 2002,19:38)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Actually i prefer to call them huts. And lets not be vulgar, our huts are made from manure.<span id='postcolor'>

don't forget we don't have TV or escalators

Damage i wasn't flaming u, i was just replying to jaxx's well thought out post

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Fenna @ Feb. 11 2002,19:42)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Damage i wasn't flaming u, i was just replying to jaxx's well thought out post<span id='postcolor'>

Why you so touchy? I was just kidding. Jeez, and they accuse americans of being touchy.

well thats sorted then. smile.gif

was it actually an armed robbery or just stealing the vehicle when they werent looking, cos i know you can do that in OPF in a tank on single mission no.2

what? im blabbering biggrin.gif

shut up IsthatyouJohnWayne

im crazy you know. completly bonkers.

herherhe thats a great word

bonkers

hahah

biggrin.gif

errrrrr

Apparently no firearms were seen. I think the guys just grabbed the driver out of his fan somehow... strange

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Apparently no firearms were seen. I think the guys just grabbed the driver out of his fan somehow... strange <span id='postcolor'>

How does one exactly drive a fan to begin with?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Nit picker smile.gif Of course, I meant van.<span id='postcolor'>

don't you mean tit licker? smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Damage Inc @ Feb. 11 2002,21:33)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">That's some bad cough you have wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

...don't you mean couch?

I totally agree with Snake, it reeks of an insider job.