Sign in to follow this  
jkandjdk

ofp question

i have 2 questions to ask...1) with Armed Assault coming out in the US in May and already out in the rest of the world...how many still play operation Flashpoint now after 5 years. I still do.. And 2) I heard rumors that there will be an Operation Flashpoint 2 game due out in 1998.. Is this true or not.

1) I still play it to test out some addons wink_o.gif .

2) I think you mean 2008 and not 1998 and I lots of people think that it wont happen but we will have to wait and see. ;l

I still play OFP and enjoy it very much finally at more or less max settings... And will probably continue enjoying it even after I will get ArmA, because there is some community-made addons that I absolutely love that I don't know yet when they're coming to ArmA, if ever...

I'll continue to play Ofp for two reasons :

1 ) with Ofp i can use a lot of very very cool addons yay.gif

2 ) ArmA doesn't run on my pc banghead.gif

on my pc, Arma runs at low settings. confused_o.gif so i prefer to play with ofp.

1.) Still playing OFP (since release). It's still my favorit game because it's the best game ever. No ArmA at the moment, OFP has much more cool addons!

2.) Maybe you mean VBS1? I have it too, but it's not a real game (of course it's like OFP). It was made to train the USMC and other military and government groups (australian army for example). But I think it was later than 1998 whistle.gif

VBS1... came out more than few years ago. I think he's referring to either OFP2 or the mysterious "Game 2".

Well, I get about 5-12 (averages at 7 or 8) FPS with Very Low settings in ArmA, so not much of that for me... sticking to OFP.

Our clan use only OPF, with the WGL mod. There's tons of MP co-operative missions from the WGL group we havent played yet. I run it on a 24" dell @ 1920x1200 with texture low, and view distance 2000, and it runs like a dream.

When we all have kit good enough to run ArmA, and the ACE (wgl) mod is released ,we might consider changing over to ArmA. Until then, its OPF for us.

on my pc, Arma runs at low settings. confused_o.gif so i prefer to play with ofp.

confused_o.gif Yeah that's the same way for me. I still play OFP alot because I love it but also because Armed Assault barely works on my PC. It only works on the lowest settings and the framerate pretty much sucks ass.