Sign in to follow this  
john_webb

Your voices are required

Hi guys and girls the following is need for some voice work.

6 x men USA

1 x lady USA

1 x Arab voice

5 x english voices (scotland and yorkshire would be great)

1 x german

all must be english speaking. If you are up for it all you will need to do is say a few lines and e-mail the voice file. sciptes wwill be e-mailed to the poeple that want in.

good luck guys

John

OR, you could just do it yourself using a voice changing program and a .wav recorder - which are a dime-a-dozen.

Yes ok ture however i am not asking for actors just poeple that want realism in there game. However thank you for the idea but i will keep on searching. IF THEIR ARE PEOPLE PEOPLE OUT THERE THART WANT A REALLY REALLY REALLT GO OD MISSION PLEASE REPLY BECAUSE WE HAVE DONE THE MISSION AND NEED SOME VOICES.

again thanks for all your time guys and girls

john

Hi m8.

Maybe i will Acting the Arabic one wink_o.gif .

Will, I don't have ArmA, but I have OFP, maybe i'm here to help smile_o.gif .

I am an Arab. But i don't now That munch yet.

Translating English to Arabic is not that good idea. since Arabic as a special rhythm and the accents of different Arabs so i will suggest actually using a real person to speak Arabic.

Anyway I can do part of the Arabic if you cant find anyone else. but i suggest you go with someone who can speak more arabic.

To get that many people for that, it'll probably take a few months to get. I suggest take up a free audio program and change the voices... using different accents and modifying the voice. It sounds completely natural.

OR, you could just do it yourself using a voice changing program and a .wav recorder - which are a dime-a-dozen.

if you would have tried them you would know that they change the pitch etc but they dont change the "taste" of your voice. I now tried three of them (and probably got their shity registry files still on my PC) but none of them was able to create a DIFFERENT Voice.

If anyone has a different advise (or a good freeware to use) please let me know.

if you would have tried them you would know that they change the pitch etc but they dont change the "taste" of your voice. I now tried three of them (and probably got their shity registry files still on my PC) but none of them was able to create a DIFFERENT Voice.

If anyone has a different advise (or a good freeware to use) please let me know.

Yes they all are awful at changing the tone of voice they just make it ultra squeaky or really low. AVVC i think it is is a waste of time, theres another one that inst very good either. Was quite a while back when i looked for them could be something new.

I can do english and/or german for you. (I'm a Brit, I live in Germany and I speak both languags fluently).

Would be glad to help. wink_o.gif