Sign in to follow this  
2ndBattalionBard

Prblem with DXDLL

I've completly downloaded dxdll and extracted all the files to my OFP directory, but every time I try to play OFP (FFUR 2007) with dxdll a box appears that says "Cannot find dxdll/config.cfg" or something along those lines, and I know I have this file loaded into the directory. What should I do?

This section isn't for 3rd party addons troubles BTW.

If you're having problems with DXDLL, download ChernMOD (Chernobyl Mod) and it installs DXDLL for you, then you can just delete ChernMOD folder and shortcut wink_o.gif

This section isn't for 3rd party addons troubles BTW.

If you're having problems with DXDLL, download ChernMOD (Chernobyl Mod) and it installs DXDLL for you, then you can just delete ChernMOD folder and shortcut wink_o.gif

Thanks, could you link it? I'm having trouble finding it with Google...

na na na na... make sure that in the root of your Operation Flashpoint directory (where Addons folder is located) there's the dxdll folder... then in it there must be all the files, included the executable .exe... now run the file, and save the option... you will se the cfg file! smile_o.gif

oh btw, the dll (d3d8.dll) must go in the root of the OFP directory, not in any folder!

No need to download the ChernMOD even if it's a awesome MOD tounge2.gif

Linker Split

Just so theres no confusion i made a picture...

http://img157.imageshack.us/img157/9131/misctx4.jpg

As you can see that is my OFP folder. The two files you need to look at are highlighted there. Make sure thats what you have and it should be fine.

Also what Gfx card do you have? DXDLL has a few problems with older cards.

I was just saying, its in an installer so even dumb people can do it (CLICK RUN then YES YES YES) then if you don't want ChernMOD delete its folder.