Sign in to follow this  
Cymru

Hello

hello, i used the old forum before ti went all shiny and i was under the name silent wings,i need to posyt this as an explanation that i was the original silent wings in the OLLLDDDD forum, the latest version was as flawed and useless as win 98......and i want to say HELLLOOOOOOok,, umbye smile.gif  tounge.gif  

So what are you trying to say, that you are not the Silent Wings that was just banned ? Or that you are in fact the same, and is just begging to be banned again?

either reread my last thread or listen very carefully..ok i shall say zis only vonce...

old forum=me as silent wings

new forum=me not last silent wings me not use new forum till now...does that clear it up?

jesus wept i only came into say hello and explain that i have use this forum before(in its previous incarnation)

Your first post makes no sense. But if I understood correctly you're not the banned guy.

correct..and it does make sense...i think....ur right it is a tad murky ok i am not rthe silent wings that got banned,i was the original silent wings in the old forum....not the one that recently got banned and yes i have been vivisitng this forum a as a guest so i know wot he was saying,i just couldt be bothered to sign up...this was a pretty pointless thing to post really...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Cymru @ Feb. 09 2002,14:48)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">either reread my last thread or listen very carefully..ok i shall say zis only vonce...

old forum=me as silent wings

new forum=me not last silent wings me not use new forum till now...does that clear it up?

jesus wept i only came into say hello and explain that i have use this forum before(in its previous incarnation)<span id='postcolor'>

Hi,

welcome in the new forum. smile.gif

rgr, welcome and sorry for the mixup, but your initial post was not all too clear....

Hello.ok i think i shall maybe provide a brief overview  fo myself seeing as some ppl have fotos and i do not and besides i prefer it if i know who im talkin 2 and others may agree.

im 6'6, weigh 74 kg and am join the RAF at some time soon.

im welsh (hence the name) and i like using BIIIGGGGG words like puddle..2 whole syllables in that!!!LOL! n e way i need food now.bye

oh and yes it was unclear...it shall not happen again.. wink.gif

yes because wales is such a small country!!(he says sarcastically!!)

Ah, I think I see a connection. In Wales, an awful lot of people are called "Jones," and often have to be identifed by their trade or profession; eg. Jones the Butcher, Jones the Farmer, Jones the Assistant Director of Systems Programming. I suppose it follows on with handles. We've had Silent Wings the Cretin, You are...?

I think he is Silent Wings the "I-was-not-Silent-Wings-just-now-but-I-was-before-and-now-I-have-inconspicously-

returned -just-as-the-other-(evil)-Silent-Wings-was-banned-I-cant-believe-the-coincidence-but-hey-l

ife's-funny"

Jeez

Someone with common sense = signs up with a new name and doesnt mention nothing about previous names and bans etc

Someone thick as shit = signs up with new name and make a total fool of himself either trying to explain hes not who hes not and is who hes not as well as not being who he isnt .

Welcome to forum cymru and see ya mad.gif

Damage you keep on asking for topics to be closed I will be sending a hit man around soon for you smile.gif

rofl U again haha ok closed (forgot again) lol thanks damage

ur fast becoming my No1 member biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif