Sign in to follow this  
Bigkabuto

The mission scouting, i keep failing.

It's not that i fail as in "mission failed' cause actually i have 'mission completed' but for some reason i keep getting Colonel blake's ugly face saying i'm a disgrace. While i DID do that mission pretty well . (With my squad i follow the M113s and when you get the retry point, i pressed on forward with my squad, until i find the enemy camp, i wait for Armstrong to say he found it. I return back safely with my squad at the base...mission complete, but i get Blake all the time.

I do remember i didn't play the Tank missions very well, i remember i had a few warnings from Blake there, already....

but really, there's no reason for that POS to show up and

call me a disgrace when i've finished that scouting mission succesfully, so what am i doing wrong?

This is related with the overall campaign score. You've must of done the previous missions quite miserably, and the last mission obviously didn't improoved that (the overall score) too much, so you still like deserving to be spanked by Col. Blake.

But don't worry private, the next time playing you'll done better, and maybe you'll receive a few back tabs on your sholder from Blake.

Oh, and btw, the wrong board  wink_o.gif  ...