Sign in to follow this  
DodgeME

ETA for new patch?

When is gonna be out and are there going to be new things in or only fixes?

I'd rather have them to not release patches but to finish Indepencence lost faster instead confused.gif

ive been out of the forums for a few days, so exuse me asking if this is a stupid question, but whats independence lost

I hope it's a new add-on...like a massive one....that way we can keep flashpoint alive without moving to another game....

-give 'em a hand and they rip your arm off-

hmmm....

We allready got tons of free addons for OFP.

Ofcourse I love them and are always hungry for more, but I'd rather see them release Oxigen and Visitor, and continue working on IL smile.gif

All I want out of the new patch is to fix the "OH NO 3 IS DOWN" infinity loop bug...my fragile sanity can only stand so much.

And if anyone tries to tell me 1.42 fixed this, man, pass me some of what your smokin', 'cause you be all whacked an' shit... wow.gif

hehe I've experienced the '3 is down...3 is down...3 is down...'-loop  once in v1.42 and I only smoke prince hehe

maybe I'll try my socks next time and it will probably go away completely biggrin.gif ...or maybe I'll just pass away (more likely) tounge.gif

Please quit this "when will next patch be out" stuff! BIS has asked what we wanted fixed, the list grew miles long so give them the time required to fix the important stuff! Screaming for the patch will just give you a patch that doesn't fix stuff properly. Give them time.

I want in the next patch:

-sharks in the water

-a bicycle

-rivers with bridges

-a railroad

-animals (hamsters and rabbits)

-more russian choppers, because it's 6:2 now

-pistols and knives (axe)

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Damage Inc @ Feb. 12 2002,14:18)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Nah a flying cow or pig would rule.<span id='postcolor'>

There, you said it....cows. When playing OFP you sometimes here cows moo. But you can't see them. So we need cows. smile.gif

Yeah when pigs fly, that will be the day.........when OFP is finally perfect tounge.gif

I wouldn't want to fight killer rabbits. Flying pigs would be a completely different thing.

How about pokemon animals where you can kill them in so many ways?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">You know, the one from Monty Python's Holy Grail.<span id='postcolor'>

Then we'd need Holy Hand Grenades to dispose of it. Maybe a new soldier type too - the Holy Heavy Grenadier.

Oh Lord, bless this thy Holy Handgrenade, by with it thou mayest blow thy enemies into tiny bits, in thy mercy.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (DodgeME @ Feb. 12 2002,14:21)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">How about pokemon animals where you can kill them in so many ways?<span id='postcolor'>

I woudn't mind targeting Pikachu with my M21 wink.gif