Sign in to follow this  
MAA3057

MPMissions Cache

I recently looked in my OFP directory for this folder underneath my MPMissions folder but it wasn't present, any suggestions on where it went?

Mine is in the Operation Flashpoint main folder. If it is not there maybe it will be created once you want to play a mission that is not in your normal MPMissions folder (Ofp downloads automatically).

I thought so too, but ever since I reinstalled OFP, my MPMissions Cache folder has never appeared, even after creating/joining MP games.

Edit: It's okay though. I will try reinstalling to see if it appears again. On another note, this was the first time i've ran OFP on Vista too. Also, rarely, BAS addons will crash the game. Maybe it is a custom config...who knows biggrin_o.gif

AFAIK and like Nepumuk said, the folder is only created if you join a game that's running a mission you do not have a pbo file for on your computer. OFP automatically downloads the mission file and places it there. It would only show up if you have joined somebody else's multiplayer game running a mission you do not have on your HD.

It's possible you've never joined one that required OFP to download for you. In any case don't keep reinstalling and hope it shows up...if you've been connecting and playing and don't see it, you haven't needed it yet, and when you do, OFP will handle it automatically.