Sign in to follow this  
Zasben

Need a Full version of game download please :)

Hello, first post. I apologize if this has been posted before, I been searching and couldn't find my answer.

I purchased Armed Assault from sprocket and the download failed for me as well. So I downloaded "Free Download Manager" but I am unable to download the game again from sprocket. I got the CD key from "my account" on sprocket but I just need to get the download!

So if I can just get a link to the full version of the game I would deeply appreciate. smile_o.gif Again I apologize if this has been posted before.

Contact sprocket support for a new install url.

hehe gave em about a day and a half to respond but got nothing. So I tried posting here and hope for some luck.

Weird... The exact same thing happened to a clanmate. He contacted sprocket and within 12hrs he had a new link and downloaded it.

Are you sure you contacted the support department?

Cheers

Yup I'm sure. Guess I have to really wait it out. Again. sad_o.gif

I had a similar problem except i got it downloaded and now its saying it cannot find setup01.bin and all the .bins must be in the same folder as the setup.exe file, well i dont have any of those i merely have an ArmAENG.exe file, help.gifhelp.gifhelp.gif

Try looking in the Sprocket Troubleshooting Thread to see if your problem is the same as some of the others discussed.

Not sure if their will be an answer as well, but I do remember that type of problem being discussed in the past.

They usually took at at least a day or two before they got back to me (often longer).  So I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

Quote[/b] ]I had a similar problem except i got it downloaded and now its saying it cannot find setup01.bin and all the .bins must be in the same folder as the setup.exe file, well i dont have any of those i merely have an ArmAENG.exe file

I have exactly the same problem? did you find a work around ? is there supposed to be a bin file, i found other topics suggesting they had an exe & a bin file.