Sign in to follow this  
pcpilot

CH joystick and peddals profile?

Hi fellas, I was hoping someone might have or know where I can get a profile for a friends' CH pro fighterstick and ch rudder peddals for this game. Not sure if peddals are even supported in this game or not. Thanks for any help... notworthy.gif

Sorry, I do not have a profile for you. But you can go to CH hangar, maybe you find something there.

About arma supporting pedals, with CH its no problems as you can combine your CH-sticks into one virtual device. If you need a better explanation go to CH hangar  wink_o.gif

I don't speak from expierence of your topic, but could you not create a profile? I created my own with my PS2 Controller, although not sure if where on the same boat smile_o.gif

@Infam0us

I believe you are on different boats wink_o.gif

CH-products have a very powerful tool, CM Control Center, and I suppose pcpilot are searching for a CMCC profile?

CMCC are very powerful and you program your CH-sticks exactly as you want with different modes, and you can also make scripted actions if you press a button. F.ex in IL2 I have 4 different modes, every mode changes the buttonsetup. Mode 1: take off and landing, mode 2 combat, mode 3 navigation and mode 4 emergency and trimming.

It can be some work to make a profile, but I think its very revarding. And when you want a really sweet function or profile you might need to do some scripting.

I think its fun but I understand that some just want to download a profile as a base for their own or just simply to use.

Ah I see, sounds complicated crazy_o.gif Surely you don't need all those settings in ArmA for flying though? smile_o.gif

Thank you Andersson, I'll take a look there on that site and see what I find. I also suspect my friend didnt use the software that came with his controllers. I'll install that for him if not and see what we can do there too.

Infamous, I suspect you are right about not needing all those settings in Arma. However, even just one mode would make it awfully sweet to have all your functions /commands at your fingertips. This is a REALLY nice stick and pedal setup he bought, though too expensive for me, ($300 for both stick and pedals).

If your friend have the cash I can recommend the pro throttle, I love mine. Myself I`m searching for a pair of pro pedals...

Hi all

Commenting on what Infam0us just said.

The thing about ArmA is that it is scaleable. This means with the current flight model we can play it nicely with keyboard and mouse nut if you have the equipment , Track IR, unified game controlers where jostick and pedals are a sychronised piece of hardwareyou can start going down the full on flight simulator line.

I think the flight sim hacks are going to be very happy with the way things are going with ArmA especialy some of the things in the next patch. wink_o.gif

Kind Regards walker

Ah I see, and yes I can't wait for the view distance fix myself! I guess it would add that new level of immersion then if you where flying a jet with joystick and pedals with tracker IR ... Thinking about all this makes me want it now aswell, damn I need some money tounge2.gif