Sign in to follow this  
kittycat

check if all living units are in?

How to have something started when all living members of a group or array are inside a car?

I would use [s1,s2] in car then do this but how can it "skip" any dead units and still work?

Is this for AI or human players? One idea is to assign a GET IN waypoint then have it trigger your script after the waypoint is achieved.

How to have something started when all living members of a group or array are inside a car?

I would use [s1,s2] in car then do this but how can it "skip" any dead units and still work?

If I understand you correctly, after an objective is done and out of 10 men in your group, 5 survived, you want the transport to understand a command that the vehicle will count how many men alive when entering and drive off to next waypoint?

well if this is so, then use this command...

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">({_x in Vehiclename} count units mygroup == {alive _x} count units mygroup)

Is it possible to use this for units that are not in any group? Cause I wanted to have a couple of different units to get a getin order (each for itself). The helicopter should then take off with all LIVING units. If they are in 1 group they will move in formation which is really gay.

I would guess something like an array (s1,s2,s3,s4) which skips all dead units.

I added a radio command for the player so that player controls when heli should take off.

I would like to print a sidechat like "(amount of units) are in helicopter"

(amount of units) - should be the amount of passengers in heli

I found out how to write the variable in sidechat by format.

The thing I dont get is how to count the amount of passengers in the helic

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">number = {_X != driver heli && _X != gunner heli} count (crew heli)

Or maybe:

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">number = {(assignedVehicleRole _X) select 0 == "Cargo"} count (crew heli)

I'd try the latter first, if it works use it, if it doesn't use the first one.