Sign in to follow this  
ran

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH the return of the frenchie

ithe last two months were very difficult for me so , i'm happy to post again in these forums

nan , j'étais pas ŕ kourou avec les copains du 3° REI smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (ran @ Feb. 07 2002,20:18)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">nan , j'étais pas ŕ kourou avec les copains du 3° REI smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Le réalité et toi, vous ne vous entendez pas, n'est-ce pas? wink.gif

i said that i wasn't at kourou with the guys of the 3rd foreign infantry regiment smile.gif

next time , try to find a better electronic traducer smile.gif

no , it's all my fault , i've forgotten a part of the negation smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (ran @ Feb. 07 2002,20:29)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">i said that i wasn't at kourou with the guys of the 3rd foreign infantry regiment smile.gif

next time , try to find a better electronic traducer smile.gif

no , it's all my fault , i've forgotten a part of the negation smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

merci

putain , les gars , éssayez pas de parler français smile.gif

ça vous vas pas et vous vous y prennez comme des bittes smile.gif

deux ou trois années de cours intensifs et ça devrait etre bon smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">putain , les gars , éssayez pas de parler français smile.gif

ça vous vas pas et vous vous y prennez comme des bittes smile.gif

deux ou trois années de cours intensifs et ça devrait etre bon smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Oh damm ran, it wasnt because we didnt understand you..but because we were making fun of what we knew of you like  2 months ago. Anyway Napoleon, lost your sense of humor, better not cause there is no Instute francaise for that, not even a cours d`intensif.

Alors, calme toi et arrete de nous`exploser

mmmmmmmmaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaahahahahah

could we continue in english now smile.gifsmile.gif

yes , the electronic traducer talk for you tounge.gif

yes smile.gif

i prefer speaking french ......... tounge.gif

about 12 replies and no "welcome" or anything like that ?

confused.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (ran @ Feb. 07 2002,20:56)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">about 12 replies and no "welcome" or anything like that ?

confused.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Welcome Ran, where have you been so long?

some problems in family

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (ran @ Feb. 07 2002,21:03)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">some problems in family<span id='postcolor'>

nothing serious I hope.

Need a therapist?

Welcome back!

I hope your family is ok and all is well.

Jump right back into the controlled chaos that is this forum.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Damage Inc @ Feb. 07 2002,21:13)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Controlled? Not really.<span id='postcolor'>

Don't let placebo hear you say that! biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Damage Inc @ Feb. 07 2002,19:13)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Controlled? Not really.<span id='postcolor'>

If you think this is uncontrolled you have problems ahh back in the old day the forums were a controlled anarchy of a sorts led by a powerful and great group of wise gods (Mighty 5) ahh those were the days we did not need moderator powers to control the forums we did it through fear of are hitmen on stand by 24/7 so many fell to them smile.gif