Sign in to follow this  
el Gringo Loco

Toilet Wisdom

We spend on average a year of our lives on the toilet.

The chinese claim they've invented the watercloset between 206BC and 24

Newton and Mozart wiped their butts with straw and hay. King Louis XIV of France used velvet pieces of cloth.

Toiletpaper was invented in 1857 in the US

In japan you get fined a 100 dollars if you don't flush a public toilet after you've used it.

In comparison to the other european countries the dutch use the most 'moisted toilet paper'

Especially women (97%) and kids (78%) make use of moisted toilet paper.

A orange spiced with clove supresses your excrements odors better then some chemical spray can.

Feel free to add some more toilet wisdom.

Q: doesn't it hurt when you wipe the orage with cloves on your ass?

There was not much in Boarding school that I hated. But that toilet paper, this terrible sand-paper! Damm I enjoy a good lunch, but if you know that the more you eat the more you got to use that paper. It was a terrible time. Should have bought my own, or maybe sold it, would have been a good business idea.

confused.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (jaxx @ Feb. 07 2002,20:08)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Q: doesn't it hurt when you wipe the orage with cloves on your ass?<span id='postcolor'>

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>Hey, pssst.... you shouldn't wipe your ass with them. they're intended to drive off the odors in the little room itself....</span>

i knew a guy who went camping, and you had to use leaves as TP, well he didnt realize the leaves he was using was poison ivy.

But hey L24A, he is right somehow. Why being defensive when you can prevent the odour to appear in the first place. SO instead of tackling a bad smell in the toilet you could stick those things where source of this problems lies!

Of course this should only be applied for the worst patients!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Albert Schweizer @ Feb. 07 2002,20:34)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">But hey L24A, he is right somehow. Why being defensive when you can prevent the odour to appear in the first place. SO instead of tackling a bad smell in the toilet you could stick those things where source of this problems lies!

Of course this should only be applied for the worst patients!<span id='postcolor'>

experience albert.................? wow.gif

One thing I've always wondered is how do blind people know when they've wiped enough?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Krusty @ Feb. 07 2002,22:35)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">One thing I've always wondered is how do blind people know when they've wiped enough?<span id='postcolor'>

maybe they use those little feminane fountians instead?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Krusty @ Feb. 07 2002,20:35)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">One thing I've always wondered is how do blind people know when they've wiped enough?<span id='postcolor'>

They sniff?

Maybe they got a sensor?

Or they just assume that 23 wipes will be enough?

23 wipes is a lot of toilet paper, they would probaley back up the toilet

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Red Oct @ Feb. 07 2002,20:41)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">23 wipes is a lot of toilet paper, they would probaley back up the toilet<span id='postcolor'>

23 wipes is the amount recommended by the lab of ass wiping they say it is just the right amount to get a super clean ass. smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Red Oct @ Feb. 07 2002,15:41)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">23 wipes is a lot of toilet paper, they would probaley back up the toilet<span id='postcolor'>

You could flush after every 5 wipes or so to avoid clogging the toilet.

All this sounds like verbal diahorria to me, why not just blame the dog for the smell like everyone else

How can it verbal diarrhoea(sp?) no one is speaking here.

Ahh diarrhoea a word i'm never sure that I have spelt it right.

Yours looks more correctly spelt than mine, anyway a Hamster with a dose of the trotts now that would be a sight.......

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Krusty @ Feb. 07 2002,22:48)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">23 wipes is a lot of toilet paper, they would probaley back up the toilet<span id='postcolor'>

You could flush after every 5 wipes or so to avoid clogging the toilet.<span id='postcolor'>

or just make sure you have a plunger handy.

heh which reminds me of the old highschool days, was there ever a time in your highschool, when somebody thought it would be funny to throw a fire cracker or a cherrybomb down the toilet and watch the floors get flooded with sewage and shit?

I can live with the sand paper - toilet paper crossover but, p!$$ on the seat i always p!$$e$ me off

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (second_draw @ Feb. 08 2002,06:12)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I can live with the sand paper - toilet paper crossover<span id='postcolor'>

actually, I can but... my @r$e can't

The year befor me when I was in the military, some smart guys filled a couple of toiletts with cement biggrin.gif

And they got caught, either they would pay alot of money or hammer out the cement. They choosed to hammer biggrin.gif

Have heard of a man who was a little psyco. He lived on the 11:th floor(top floor). One day he got the idea to flush a dynamite in the toilett biggrin.gif which was lighten. You can all amagine what happend. Hope no one was sitting on a toilett that time.