Sign in to follow this  
william1

won't arma waypoints work like OFP ones ?

Hi , i'm trying to make an AI squad get in a chopper , i put a waypoint get in for the squad leader above the chopper icon in the editor , but the squad doesn't enter the chopper , they just stand there , do the things work differently with Arma , is that a bug ? huh.gif

i have 1.05 version huh.gif

Quote[/b] ]do the things work differently with Arma , is that a bug ?

No, no.

Check your mission setup for errors. Is vehicle locked ? You have a GetIn waypoint ?

yes yes , i put a get it waypoint, for exmple , if me as a squad leader order to enter the chopper the soldiers enter it , but if a put a get in waypoint for a AI squad leader they don't enter , just stand there , the chopper is not blocked i checked it huh.gif

You gave the helo a "load" waypoint and synced it with the squads "getin" waypoint didn't you.

that way it works indeed, but it should work without the load waypoint for the chopper, in OFP it did icon_rolleyes.gif sameway if a chopper is empty of fuel on the ground the crew automatically disembark , which didn't happen in OFP either , so there are things that work differently ... huh.gif