Sign in to follow this  
dob

unit stay standup ?

How doing that "unit stay standup ?"

or stay prone, crouch ?

any way ?

This does not work beasue the unit get set back to auto and never stay standing, You have to make a script for it.

yes it does - works fine for me.

this setunitpos "down"

this setunitpos "middle"

this setunitpos "up"

@Drew77:

That was a long awaited fix with patch 1.05, the command is working now as intended.

thats weird because I do this setunitpos up and once a shot is fired they jump to the ground.

thats weird because I do this setunitpos up and once a shot is fired they jump to the ground.

Patch your game, setUnitPosWeak was introduced in v1.04 to give FSMs lower priority than setUnitPos (for mission editors and scripters to use). Also, remember the second parameter is string and needs to be in quotes:

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">this setunitpos "UP"

Ok thanks you very mutch, I bought the game patched I got the english sproket version. But it seems to be working now. Thanks again.

for me that's ok but in "setunitpos"up" some time the ia go midle, but is enough for me smile_o.gif

i'v just in the init of the ia write "this setunitpos" whith atribute write above, and i v'not need script