Sign in to follow this  
snowballrules

Alien APC

hey guys wow i have finally been able to go throgh a few tutorials on how to mod and well for my first one i thoght why not do an APc from the second aliens film if anyone has any decent blueprints and specs email me on i_need_a_brain@hotmail.co.uk and if you would like to help in making or sqripting let me know ok thoght it will be nice to give ofp something before people leave it for AA

I think someone (could it have been Sebastian? I don't remember, and I don't have the pack with me) released a pack of unfinished addons, and I think it contains some stuff related to the alien movie, though I don't recall if exactly the APC was one of the models...

But be sure to ask nephilim about it, she's the one who has committed most work in the OFP community towards making alien stuff...

Hold on.. we've got Black Barons Colonial marines... an Alien and a Predator...

Is anyone else thinking what I'm thinking?

well i have a small team together but we are still learning the basics i have an apc dropship power loader pulse and smart guns and Sulaco just trying to get them in gam pics will be up soon if anyone else would like to help contact me via email and ill see what i can do

dont use doc procs models as game models..

they are far too highpoly

+ they arent that accurate aswell..

match it up with photos

ok right has anyone got a pdf file of the uscm tech manual at all cause i really need it for scaling and detals (the modles will be as relistic as i can make them)

email me the pdf if any on has them thanks havent been able to get work done on the stuff as my house has had a power cut for the past couple days expect screenies on moday but no promasis

well i have a small team together but we are still learning the basics i have an apc dropship power loader pulse and smart guns and Sulaco just trying to get them in gam pics will be up soon if anyone else would like to help contact me via email and ill see what i can do

yeah and im part of that team smile_o.gif

o2 and i dont get along so ill be creating some bases with bunkerbaukasten so far it's pretty big.

and if everything goes well i might change into a mission maker wink_o.gif