Sign in to follow this  
TheUser

Try changing from RPG to binocs and back...

Noticed today that when have the launcher (only tried the NATO one) on your shoulder and then you use the binoculars (which work nicely with just one hand smile_o.gif) and then you try to change back, it changes to the main weapon and not back to the launcher.

Anyone else noticed this?

I noticed when was playing with patch 1.02

Could someone with an account report it as I'd hate to have yet another account to take care of. smile_o.gif

I'm having a similar issue. I'll have an RPG on my back and some sort of rifle in my hands. If I switch to the RPG, I can do it. But if I start switching to, say, satchels or mines and then back to RPG, it switches to the RPG but then immediately to my rifle. I only started playing last night and have had this happen both in multi and in single play. I'll be experimenting and researching this problem to see what it might be and will report back if I find anything.

Confirming that for both, BLUFOR and OPFOR units in varying weapon combinations.

Someone at SimHQ suggested it may be controller related. I have a PS2 controller connected which I use for another game and it may be interfering. What the heck, tonight I'll disconnect it and see if there's a difference.

Well, removing an unused controller (in my case the PS2 controller) resolved the issue. I hope it helps others, but if not then good luck and don't give up. smile_o.gif