Sign in to follow this  
Luciano

Can you run ARMA?  Read here!

This little tool will tell you exactly, and in details IF you can run ARMA.

http://www.srtest.com/referrer/srtest

This is is mostly a theory test and because of ARMA's instability, accuracy is not guaranteed 100%.

However, it should be accurate in most cases.

To run, select ARMA and click RUN. Wait for the test to finish, and your done xmas_o.gif

I have passed the recommended hardware test, but I have to put everything on low in order to play more or less "smooth"...

I ran that test a while ago, or one like it and i was well above the recommended values. BUT i'm having graphical glithes that make my game unplayable in the campaign mode and sometimes in the editor.

But like you stated it's theory based, and Arma is all about tweaking of the settings.

having the gear for the recomended or minimum specs is a diferent thing to having the gear to run the game with good performance.

Hehe. I could run it on my laptop. Don't wanna know how he performance would be though... yay.gif

Why is this different to simply reading the specs on the ArmA box and comparing it to your PC specs?

cause some peoples are unable to read their specs properly, or objectively.

It said I was just barely under the recommended in CPU (2.4GHz rec 3.0GHz), passed everywhere else.

'Cept shadows, I still get the funky white guys (fixable) and the not-so-funky trail-leaving foliage shadows confused_o.gif

NewBitmapImage2.jpg

NewBitmapImage.jpg

'Cept shadows, I still get the funky white guys (fixable) and the not-so-funky trail-leaving foliage shadows confused_o.gif

crazy_o.gif

Try different drivers, I haven't seen that before. What card and drivers are you using now?

Passed everything fully, yet with this patch i lose alot of fps.

Used to run around with 30-60 on high/veryhigh

now im running around with 10-25