Sign in to follow this  
derfalpha

Mouse Movement Too Gooey

I hate the way the mouse moves. It's totally uncoordinating. Is there a way to stop it moving this way in-game? Aiming is too difficult.

Use ironsights or scope when aiming instead, much much better.

In the new version you can now go into the controls and turn the floating zone mouse setting all the way down.

I think he is talking about mouse lag. I had the same problem. Well one of the many problems. With new and improved 1.05 the game doesnt even load. Clap Clap

This game should not have been released for another few months.

It annoys me. All these people thanking BI for things they have "fixed", when they shouldnt need to be fixed in the first place. Imagine if they released this sh1t for the Xbox!!

Basically we are being used as Beta Testers for their VBS2 war sim.

Te hole thing royally stinks.

Game's worked like a charm for me since the day I bought it. Patches are being released to fix things that didn't come to light on their test rigs. As there's about 2 billion possible PC variants I reckon that's OK.

Do you choke when BI put it in your mouth?

Game's worked like a charm for me since the day I bought it. Patches are being released to fix things that didn't come to light on their test rigs. As there's about 2 billion possible PC variants I reckon that's OK.

I have been a PC gamer for many years. I have never seen such a c0ckup as BI have made with ArmA.

I have been a PC gamer for many years. I have never seen such a c0ckup as BI have made with ArmA.

You've never played an EA game have you?

You've never played an EA game have you?

I would recommand him try ubi's splinter cell Double agent  rofl.gif

I recall when OFP was first released in CZ there are also a lot bugs, but BI always talks to community and fix them, and that's why i think OFP could have lives this long.  Even if i think this game release too early, i would still believe BI will fix them all.  Unlike those large companies out there.

Quote[/b] ]I would recommand him try ubi's splinter cell Double agent  rofl.gif

I purchased Double Agent at the same time as I purchased ArmA. I admit there are some bugs (Black Octopus like mesh of Sam Fisher crazy_o.gif ) But there was a workaround for this.

For Arma, it's just impossible to play the game at all!

It's like BI have only tested the game on their own machines. The list of Bug Fixes for 1.05 is huge!!! People say that it is BI doing good work! Looking at the forum the patch has caused only more issues and not even fixed my own specific issues.

Is there a way to get money back on PC games cause I don't feel like opening my mouth and taking BI's big floppy one down the throat like the rest of you.

Well i started on a system with 512mb with arma and could play it fine on low setting no problem, with a 6200 nviedia card 256mb. Now ive added a gig of memory and the new patch i run good on normal settings. I think the games the bomb. But then again im kinda bias,been waiting a few years for it to come out. yay.gif

Well there we go again..:

Nvidia card: Download coolbits (google..), set 'render frames ahead' to 0 (in the classic control panel)

Ati: Set 'Flip queue size' to 0

If it still doesnt work, force vsync off aswell

Cant you people use the fucking search? crazy_o.gif