Sign in to follow this  
Dudester

Lcd 32" and AA

Please don't lock this topic because this is somthing i have been trying to find out for awhile now. I have an Lcd 32" television that has a response time of 8ms, bought it 3 weeks ago now and hooked it up to my Pc. What i would like to know is although this game appears to run smooth with it, am i really losing out on somthing here by it having 32" screen. Its just i read about Ctr monitors been the best for gaming, or is this a thing of the past now.

Guys where do i find an answer to this problem? I have posted it on 4 forums without a response. Does this mean a 32" Lcd teleivision running at 8ms is all ok, or does it mean nobody has the answer?

Remaining patient until someone can answer is a good start. No need to bump your post give it time.

With a CRT you get a black that is black, no blurring, can change resolution to your heart's content and the viewing angle is acceptable from everywhere.

With a TFT you get a very sharp image, they consume less power and need less space.

For the average gamer a good TFT is ok, most pros still swear by CRTs.

And check here:

http://www.google.com/search?....+Search

Infidel

it doesnt so much matter the size of the screen, be it a 46"in LCD or a 15"in CRT.. what matters more is what resolution your running at.

as to your 8ms response time. that just how lone it takes your screen to go from white to black. the faster the response time the "crisper" the motion on the screen, which is why CRT's are better for gaming and video since they have faster response times. the slower the response time the more motion blur and ghosting.

if your running your 32" at 1024X768, you should get the same frame rates if you were running on a CRT or LCD monitor with the same resolution.

I don't have a clue what your asking but I do have a 32" screen and i run it at 1360 x 768 and it runs perfect

thx for the update due in a few hours also

notworthy.gifbanghead.gifinlove.gif