Sign in to follow this  
dmarkwick

Super AI, whassit do?

A search didn't throw up anything useful, which is odd as I would have thought it would be a "hot" topic.

Does anyone have any info, text, link or dev description on what exactly Super-AI is and what it does? The limited testing I've done with it haven't revealed any particular abilities, but of course I don't know what I'm looking for.

When they encounter an enemy they will dash to the nearest phone box and once inside will put their underpants on over their trousers and then proceed to give the said enemy a sound thrashing.

Failing that it just makes them deadly accurate/efficient with their guns and awareness.

Cheers,

Stewart.

It sets the skill of all AI units (both friendly and enemy) to 1 (highest is 1, lowest is 0).

Better shooting/spotting/more orders given/..

Is that all it does? That's almost a disappointment smile_o.gif I was hoping for tales about improved inter-group communications and tactical awareness etc biggrin_o.gif

I was hoping for tales about improved inter-group communications and tactical awareness etc biggrin_o.gif

Well you get that effect, but its already achievable by the mission editor, and it takes away the balance between good and poorly trained troops. tounge2.gif