Sign in to follow this  
punishment

Favourite WW2 rifles?

Hi

theres alot of ww2 addons out there , i have tryed quite a few and i reckon liberation mod have the best rifles , i reckon the sounds could be made louder though etc.

Whats the best ones you have tryed out? Include snipers you liked smile_o.gif

yeh finmod was pretty good lots of addons and features no bolt animation though?

i think that was too keep the detail down and to allow bigger battles

I belive the best pack of WWII rifles was made by Vilas

If memory serves me correct, the nicest looking ones were the Liberation Mod's Mausers and Moisins

For me the nicest rifles are not the best looking ones, but the ones that are pleasant to shoot, and are depicted realistically smile_o.gif

I44's K98k & Enfield are nice, and so are FDF's rifles (especially the Finnish ones). Unlike in modern day missions I don't like to be the sniper in WW2 missions (although I played one very good FDF missions as a sniper), so I don't really know about them..

confused_o.gif

for it's the Upminder's weapon, even if they have some problems. i like them because, i modified them for my personal use. tounge2.gif

for it's the Upminder's weapon, even if they have some problems. i like them because, i modified them for my personal use.  tounge2.gif

yeh i like some of the assualt weapon in that but found the snipers and rifles to be very inacurate

I like the invasion 44 snipers , although the springfield looks a bit wierd