Sign in to follow this  
Drew77

Sprocket Games?

Will anyone be getting the game threw Sprocket games. It sais full english version of the game will be comming out tomorrow the 27th and was wondering if it is worth it to get it? Let me know what you guys think.Thanks

Why not. I already own the German version so no point for me, but if you are unable to get hold of a hard copy locally then downloading the Sprocket version would be the next best thing.

Ok cool because I live in the U.S. and there is no way I can wait another 3 months to play this game I have been playing OFP since it came out and I played AA demo and loved it and it is such bs the U.S. has to wait 3 months to play this game so I will give the game a try threw Sprocket games.

as many ppl i could not wait so i d'loaded the sprocket Czech version(patch to English-thanks sickboy) as did many of my clan mates!

and we had no trouble what so ever with it!

now have 505 version aswell - like to have hard copy! smile_o.gif

Why get it now for 45$ when you can wait till may and get it off amazon for 20$ or less?

Maybe you can even find a used copy for 5$.

Why get it now for 45$ when you can wait till may and get it off amazon for 20$ or less?  

Maybe you can even find a used copy for 5$.

Why get it in may for $20 or less when you can get it now for $45?

Because by May, it might be version 1.08? You know, they might actually finish it by then.

The game is way to much fun to me $45 is not that much money to have a great game like this.