Sign in to follow this  
Opticalsnare

Improved ArmA

@Opticalsnare

"Improved AI" can't work, the "aiRateOfFireDistance" in "RifleCore" & "MGunCore", has no effect on the weapons (and so on AI).

You need to change the "maxRange" of each firemode of each weapon too.

Well im waiting for 1.05 patch till i do anymore work on this.

Il release it as a mod then with new sounds, textures and a campaign to go with it. Atm im doing the campaign so once the new patch comes out i can get back on with the configs etc, sounds are taken care of ive got a whole theme park full of sounds to choose from for example ive got 17 differnt sound varations for the M2 Browning alone and their all from the real thing being fired. As for the campaign its gonna be big and very detailed. For example its gonna be in a realistic time frame so at 0440hrs special forces land and destory an aa site, then at 0530hrs airbourne infantry parachute in and secure a nearby town. Each time frame will represent a mission, in like a 24hr day there might be 10-15 missions. smile_o.gif

sucks...

You received +1 WL today for flaming in another thread. From me you get the same now for flaming here and as a little bonus I restrict you from posting for 48h.

I recommend you use the time reading the our forum rules.

If you have nothing constructive to say then don't post at all.