Sign in to follow this  
jtg91

Cd Key

sort this problem out i have payed 30 quid for a game that desnt work properly i mean if your going to release it make it work first! you said you where going to sort this out last night but at 12am it still wasnt working i could get on some servers butothers i couldnt and it winds me up i have had this game since friday and have played on two servers!!!!!! becuase i cant get any others working!

Its wierd, mine works on some servers but when I try to set up my own or connect to a friends it comes up with Invalid Key and kicks me out.

i know its pathetic and annoyingthey need to sort it out!

not be a be a whining person about it but its starting to fustrate me however i can get on 1-2 random servers but still itll be nice to see the issue fixed right now

anyway ill keep waiting...

oh come on now you said you will fix this last night and i come home from school and still find the cd key error on multiplayer.

Oh yes, BIS have all of their time freely available to donate to you.... goodnight.gif

*sigh*

Give them a chance for god sake, it may be more difficult for them to sort out than you think.

if you havent noticed it aint just me and well if the UK version dont work why release it and im sure you would be angry if it was your game you spend you well earned money on it and it dont work! mad_o.gif

srry cobra@pulse

but u miss the point , this problem should not even exist ,obviously they didnt test these areas of the game. They get our money we get a problem ??

TALON1

We all know that it should never have happend and BIS have already acknowledged the bug and are working on it. Meaningless bickering wont speed up the process.

Closing.