Sign in to follow this  
cain2001

New Gang In Town To Clean Up Campers!

Hey guys, read the entire topic, see what it's about and then post your comments please. Lots of points made about what kind of camping these people want to get rid of, so you're just making dummies out of yourselves by reading the name of the topic and saying "camping is what we do in the army!" and similar nonsense.

spawn camping pisses me off, everything else is fair play. CTF or not.

Hey guys, read the entire topic, see what it's about and then post your comments please. Lots of points made about what kind of camping these people want to get rid of, so you're just making dummies out of yourselves by reading the name of the topic and saying "camping is what we do in the army!" and similar nonsense.

I agree. I would still think it was nice if somone who got the "war on campers" video can reupload it somewhere so I can download it. Would be very nice, thanks smile_o.gif.

I think camping is part of the game. It's a war simulator, you are supposed to hide and kill other people. What's with all of the camping hate?

I think hating is part of the game. It`s a war simulator, you are supposed to hate people in war, esspecialy those trying to kill you. What`s with all this love thy camper campaign?