Sign in to follow this  
PONDLIFE

Team Switch Problem

can someone tell me if they get the same problem? whenever i team switch i am unable to command the squad afterwards. they refuse to move or do anything after i have switched back to team leader! sort of ruins the game for me.

Doesn't matter if i use original missions or user missions, same problem.

Czech version 1.02 with English patch.

i also experienced this problem, the only way i could complete one of the missions was to move the squad individually by team switching them all.

I'm glad I'm not the only one to suffer from this problem, my trouble is it happens on every mission that team switch is available! Anyone manage to cure this problem or can someone tell me if it is a bug that BIS are aware of?

Goodaye,

I have an identical problem with Team switch. Once a member is switched too he is off the reservation for all future commands.

A bit of experimentation has found that if I switch back to the leader of the group I can order him to lie back down but that's about it.

A frustrating side effect of this is that whenever you switch OUT of a character he will immediately stand up, even if you have left him in the prone position. This is particularly annoying as without this 'feature' you could play (SP) a four man team pretty much as you did in the original ghost recon by switching between team members as the need suited.

It's impossible to do this, however, when your fellow team members persist in popping upright out of the bushes at every opportunity. "Hello, hello, I'm over here... Please shoot me..."

Hopefully this is a bug that will be resolved in a forthcoming patch.

Cheers,

Plugger

Goodaye,

Press 'T' and select your team member.

Cheers,

Plugger