Sign in to follow this  
NVReaper

No game based in east timor.

Umm, a timorese flag? I think you are confused - the timorese were the ones getting masacred. They didn't have an army or anything like that. Just a corrupt police force that was bribed by or too scared of the militia, or were actually onside with the militia, meaning the people were unarmed and useless.

I think the guy that started this thread has no clue if he thinks australians would be offended by it, but oh well.

Its all fun and GAMES!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (chickenman @ Feb. 06 2002,14:40)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Umm, a timorese flag? I think you are confused - the timorese were the ones getting masacred. They didn't have an army or anything like that. Just a corrupt police force that was bribed by or too scared of the militia, or were actually onside with the militia, meaning the people were unarmed and useless.

I think the guy that started this thread has no clue if he thinks australians would be offended by it, but oh well.

Its all fun and GAMES!<span id='postcolor'>

You are so RIGHT. Let's hope they finish it soon, so we can kill some Indonesians

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Gorgi Knootewoot @ Feb. 06 2002,15:44)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Umm, a timorese flag? I think you are confused - the timorese were the ones getting masacred. They didn't have an army or anything like that. Just a corrupt police force that was bribed by or too scared of the militia, or were actually onside with the militia, meaning the people were unarmed and useless.

Its all fun and GAMES!<span id='postcolor'>

You are so RIGHT. Let's hope they finish it soon, so we can kill some Indonesians<span id='postcolor'>

yea and fly a huey, and a harrier, and other nice shit