Sign in to follow this  
shoman24v

How do I beat this part?

1. resize the picture, before mean admin comes and slaps you smile_o.gif

2. I sneaked in and put satchel to the closest tank, and climped back to the spot you are on the pic. Then I saved the game, and tried shooting the tanks with rpg before the guards shot me, and detonating the satchel. Took me multiple times before I made it.

Agreed - sneak in and drop a satchel down by the tank to the left of your position in that screenshot (watch out for the guard). Climb back up the hill and snipe the remaining tanks with your rpg - if you take them in the right order you can avoid exposing yourself to too many infantry in the process. Detonate the satchel and run like hell ! Bear in mind you will soon have soldiers coming after you - I went and hid down by some large rocks on the beach (just to right of your screenshot) until most of them had gone past then carefully made my way to the exfil.

Note that it is possible to place a satchel charge by each of the tanks using stealth and withdrawl without raising the alarm. I started at the left tank (as looking in your pic) and worked round to the right. It took me a couple of goes but its certainly possible.

there are many ways (thank you BIS) to finish missions:

you can go round and take some documents first then go on with helicopter smile_o.gif

or you may have a little nice nightwalk to the portside and take it from there...