Sign in to follow this  
169th_Ice

TeamSpeak for Would be Editors

Is there a Teamspeak channel where would be, Wanna Be and Guru Editos can or would like to hang out?

If Not I might be able to organise something.

I think it would be great to be able to talk to someone where you can throw ideas or pass links. searching forums is so lonely and one dimensional.

If you are interested in this please add me to your MSN "ice@169thpanthers.net"

Is there a Teamspeak channel where would be, Wanna Be and Guru Editos can or would like to hang out?

If Not I might be able to organise something.

I think it would be great to be able to talk to someone where you can throw ideas or pass links. searching forums is so lonely and one dimensional.

If you are interested in this please add me to your MSN "ice@169thpanthers.net"

don't know of any place, but i would be very interested if you manage to get a group together. i don't use msn however, just icq; i'll just send you my # via pm. it might also be useful to take note of the different timezones people are in - i'm in gmt+1 myself but depending on the day and my schedule i am flexible about when i'm available to talk, as you can see by the time i'm posting this wink_o.gif

What a splendid idea. smile_o.gif

The gang that I normaly hang with BeerDrinkingAssassins has a TS server with a ArmA mission making channel. They also have a dedicated ArmA server that runs pretty well out of Texas.

Most of the members are adults with the average age being around 35. The TS & ArmA server IP is 75.126.40.135

I also run a dedicated server from time to time for testing missions in a dedicated enviroment so I can work out most of the bugs before requesting the mission to be uploaded to the main server.

Hi EvilNate. I tried your IP for TS but can't connect. Is there a password ?

Hi EvilNate. I tried your IP for TS but can't connect. Is there a password ?

Yeah that's kinda funny.  

Here's the word on the web server:

Quote[/b] ]SERVER DOWN

22 Jan 2007, the server is down after reboot failure, TICKET has been raised with ISP

Temp. TS SERVER on 82.47.170.130  JOIN NOW !!!!

--brb

All welcome

*edit* It looks like their game server is down too, should be fixed soon.

#ofpec has always been a channel for profound high-level insights into the modding community; find it on quakenet.

#ofpec has always been a channel for profound high-level insights into the modding community; find it on quakenet.

Surprised thats working, because they seem to have problems getting anything else to work on their site.

I was gonna say... teamspeak isnt that good for a large group of people to hang out... too many voices + lag time = spam

IRC is probably the best idea, though a TS channel might be good for 1 to 1 advice and stuff smile_o.gif