Sign in to follow this  
Hasha

US army boys harrasing the Mi-24 Hind!

US Army Boy1 : MMhhh, nice russian chopper, what can we take from her and put is on our appache and make it a Hybrid! Maybe the ROTORS (Notice the rotors are missing on the Hind.)

mi-24-DASC9202557.jpg

US Army Boy2(half naked guy in Cyan pants on the Hind): Look guys, lets change engines so our Appache can fly faster!

US Army Boy3( Second Half-naked guy in between the Hind and Appache): get your ass off the ground, the Russians are coming!

This is meant to be a joke, no offense! biggrin.gif

this is a serious disguising prejudice post!!!!!!!

I'm russian!

DO NOT MESS WITH THE RUSSIANS ESPECIALLY WITH THERE LOVING HIND!

FEAR THE EAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm going to tie the US boys on my UAZ bumper and drag them on the road

this is a serious disguising prejudice post!!!!!!!

hmm.. 2 helicopters being worked on..

alot better than some of the comments you post

tounge.gif

I did a bit of research.. it turns out that Hind is flown by the US army "red hats".. a group of polits that fly Russian aircraft for the other to practice against and learn the tactice and atributes.. the 2 in the picture (apache and hind) are getting serviced..

and as for the hinds rotors.. they are being replaced... its a long know problem with the hind.. the chopper is so heavy that under hard manuevers it flexes its blades so much that eventually they start developing hairline cracks and weakin.. in development several crashed from failures of the rotor blades, but the USSR never did develop a set that were both both strong and flexable enough to not do this..

BTW the us has MANY hinds, migs and even SU-27s.. it buys them (under shady circumstances sometimes im sure)..

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Silencer @ Feb. 03 2002,00:49)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">this is a serious disguising prejudice post!!!!!!!

I'm russian!

DO NOT MESS WITH THE RUSSIANS ESPECIALLY WITH THERE LOVING HIND!

FEAR THE EAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm going to tie the US boys on my UAZ bumper and drag them on the road<span id='postcolor'>

Silencer ... do you have emotional problems?