Sign in to follow this  
hotshotmike1001

secuROM Error

i just installed my game patched it all now i goto start my game i get this error

errorArma.jpg

yes i did search around notten you all posted help any

i do have a dvd RW Drive which is what i use to burn dvds! of movies i create with my Cam etc

Sounds like it doesnt like you using any software such as Daemon Tools, or Alcohol 120%... do you have any software like that? Try disabling it...

And have you followed the steps in the error message?

Sounds like it doesnt like you using any software such as Daemon Tools, or Alcohol 120%... do you have any software like that? Try disabling it...

Indeed, as many anti-pirating programs even look for Nero and other software that can be used to pirate a game/movie whatever, turn everything related to your DVD off tounge2.gif (just don't pull the plug to it! tounge2.gif )

Quote[/b] ]And have you followed the steps in the error message?

And yes, if you haven't give it a shot wink_o.gif

-----------

Otherwise, I'd say that you send an email to Morphicon and see if they can help, since it's not really BIs job to help you with SecuROM errors, but anyways.

Good luck!

JW

smile_o.gif

-------------

EDIT: Quote from the topic above:

Quote[/b] ]German Version (store bought or downloaded version from Metaboli)

Morphicon Support Page

Official German forum

Metaboli's support Email (use if you have any problems buying ArmA from Metaboli).

well i e-mail the people with the log file

why cant people just make a cd thing which dones works with out making a prob for people lol

i had this when i used sd4hide to play NFSmw..i combined it with deamon tools. After restoring the register and unmounting all other discs the problem was solved