Sign in to follow this  
ManDay

"Checkpoint Impasse"

<span style='color:#334488'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Checkpoint Impasse</span>

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>

GER/ENG - Patt am Checkpoint</span></span>

Settings

Gametype: Team

Players: 2 Crews, 7 Soldiers - each Side

Environment: 210645Adec07 - Cloudy

Mission

The mission is supposed to be played without AI and with at least 3 Player on each sides. When the mission starts, you are in your transporter (a BMP-2 and a Stryker) and get told that you contact with a enemy tank a few meters away. See the Briefing for more wink_o.gif

This is my first Mission I ever made for MP, so it is not so large. I hope that it is fun to play it anyway. I hope the timelimit thing works if you enable it. I have never tried.

Play the mission a few times to get used to the environment. Unfortunally I was not able to set up fog. This doesnt seem to work in MP-Games :/.

PS: Dont leave the mission-area. Deserters will be shot biggrin_o.gif

Thanks for your patience - ManDay smile_o.gif

I would be glad if you could share it. It seems noone wants to join the game I hosted sometime sad_o.gif

Download

http://mitglied.lycos.de/f4k32/ArmA/

-Sorry: direct link doesnt work-

Thanks, good site. I'll try to update the version there if there is anything to change smile_o.gif (Can somebody PM me telling me how I can ajust the thing there?)

Any comments on the mission so far?

<span style='color:red'>Mission updated:

-Mission ends if one side has been exstincted

-BMP and Stryker hold 1 AT and 6 further projectiles

-Timelimit error fixed</span>

Big - please update if you have some time

[Thanks Big for updating :>]

PS: Dont care if the briefing is still saying v1.0 - i forgot to update it there smile_o.gif